Menu
Elainem100
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems playing titles on Netflix

1. "we're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try later or select a different title

I’m having this virtually every time I want to watch something, in the last 2 weeks. It’s on most titles but not all titles. Always the ones I want to watch but I can pick random titles and sometimes they play. I’ve exited Netflix, turned the TV box on and off multiple times, rebooted the router but no resolution.

I've had Virgin for 5 months since moving house and it’s absolutely rubbish! 

0 Kudos
Elainem100
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems playing titles on Netflix

Oh my goodness. I’ve just tried watching something on Amazon Prime and that’s not working either. I can watch it on my iPad. This service is god awful!

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems playing titles on Netflix

I've had this problem 2-3 times on a Smart TV and Firestick too - but seems to work ok after a few minutes later.

@Elainem100 wrote:
  1. "we're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try later or select a different title

I’m having this virtually every time I want to watch something, in the last 2 weeks. It’s on most titles but not all titles. Always the ones I want to watch but I can pick random titles and sometimes they play. I’ve exited Netflix, turned the TV box on and off multiple times, rebooted the router but no resolution.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos