Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Prime video app selected but doesn’t launch app and screen reverts back to All applications page.

I select Home / Apps and Games / All apps /  prime video , I get the One Moment processing screen, but then it reverts back to the  Ll Apps selection page, not having launched Prime. 

same for All4, BBCIPlayer.  Curiously Netflix does work. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Prime video app selected but doesn’t launch app and screen reverts back to All applications page.

Hi tsh2103,

Have you got a 4K TV by any chance? If so please try following the help pages here tv-error-codes/604 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Prime video app selected but doesn’t launch app and screen reverts back to All applications page.

Thank you Dave, my tv is Full HD, I’m guessing that this means it might not be 4K.  Is the implication tivo needs 4K tv to run prime video?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If multiple apps aren't working then, simple but since you've not said... have you tried restarting your box?

Edit: Just seen the reply above - yes, industry-standard HDCP 2.2 compliance is increasingly required if you're watching VOD in 2160p. Many older TV's don't have HDCP 2.2 support on all HDMI ports and are often limited to specific ports. If your TV isn't a 4K UHD model and only supports upto 1080, then this isn't relevant at the moment.

Error 604 is one behaviour, lead-in adverts followed by black screen is another, some apps (I didn't think Amazon was one of them, but that may have changed) might just not load - the C4 one was a biggie a couple of months back.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying the restart again now...thanks Dave. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you both, the reboot of TiVo 6 worked and all apps can be accessed now. Thank you for helping me. Toby. 

0 Kudos