cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier sports

Weeshow
Joining in

Hi,

looking too add Premier sports but can’t seem to manage it? Also trying to find out how much it is a month??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There can sometimes be issues with the automated methods if you have a promotional discount or offer on your account, but this tends to affect downgrades & removals more than additions.

You've not mentioned why you can't get through - is this just call queues or something else?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Premier Sports add-on, which includes PS1-HD, PS2-HD & BoxNation, is £12.99/month

You've not mentioned how you've been trying thus far, but if you're getting no success via your V6 menus or "my Virgin Media" online, then calling in is the standard fallback.

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I’ve tryed everything. But can’t get through. Worst customer service ever. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There can sometimes be issues with the automated methods if you have a promotional discount or offer on your account, but this tends to affect downgrades & removals more than additions.

You've not mentioned why you can't get through - is this just call queues or something else?

I’ve tried calling, I’ve then tried getting through by online chat for over an hour and got no one kept getting the online agent which is horrendous.

Really making me consider my options when it’s for renewal now 

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Weeshow

Welcome to our Community, we are sorry that you're struggling to add some channels to your package; this should be a very simple change that  you can do via your online account or even via your Set Top Box using your remote control 🙂 

Premier Sports is now £12.99 a month and comes in a bundle with BoxNation as @japitts advised. 

What happens when you try and order via your Set Top Box? Do you get any errors on screen? 

What happens if you try and upgrade via your online account? Do you get any error messages? 

Katie - Forum Team