Menu
Burnsie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Premier sports

Wow. Just subscribed to premier sports for the europa league games (Spurs) and so far I have seen about 30 minutes of the match as the signal is rubbish. I keeps going to “Back Soon” 

And as it turns out I have now missed the only two goals in the game. If you are going to sell it you should at least support it

Angry as.......

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Premier sports

Hi Burnsie,

It's actually a Premier Sports issue as the same "back soon" message was acknowledged on their twitter page https://twitter.com/premiersportstv 

Apologies for the lack of pictures on the Spurs game this evening. All international takers including Spurs TV of the feed directly from Bulgaria are affected and is not an isolated issue with Premier Sports. We are still working with the supplier to resolve.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Burnsie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update. It seems that even tough I missed all 3 goals so far I will still be a happy fan tonight (fingers crossed)

hopefully the signal will hold for the post match highlights 

ozsat
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They had problems with all three matches this afternoon with pictures breaking up.  It was source issues seen on Sky, VM and their streaming service.

I think Spurs was the only match where they completely lost video.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos