cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Supply for V6 box

Geoff-s
Tuning in

Hello

am unable to use my TV services - looks like the power cable is damaged - how can I replace it please 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Geoff-s

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the service issues and power cable problems. We appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Have you been able to speak to the team since posting to arrange a power cable be sent out? If not, let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Just so you know, we also have these contact methods available here.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call TV faults - 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

Or wait here a day or so for a VM staffer to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Geoff-s

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the service issues and power cable problems. We appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Have you been able to speak to the team since posting to arrange a power cable be sent out? If not, let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Just so you know, we also have these contact methods available here.

Rob

Hi Rob

No haven’t been able to speak to anyone yet would  greatly appreciate if a power supply could be sent out please

Many thanks

Geoff

Am talking to them now so hopefully will be sorted.  

Geoff-s
Tuning in

Well I have been on the WhatsApp chat with them and been told 

Thank you for your time and patience and I would like to apologize for the hassle and delay you have gone through. I see that engineer will be required to fix the issue. I can arrange engineer visit for 8th November between 8am to 12pm. Is this slot suitable for you?

Followed  by 

Our diagnosis checks has identified issue with the tv box and that is why I will need to arrange engineer visit. It would be free visit and you will not need to pay for this. Shall I proceed with it?

the box is not connected but he still insists that an engineer visit is needed !,

?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sincere apologies for the issues faced Geoff-s,

Welcome back to the community.

Usually we should be able to send the required kit out, so we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Let us know,

Kain