Menu
MBPLY
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Poor upgrade experience.

Having upgraded my broadband speed to the M350 and Maxit tv I have now wasted nearly 4 hours trying to track the new TV V6 box and get the broadband speed required. Three times now I have been given a delivery date, and on the last occasion a Yodel tracking number. Each date (last due date 09/06/2020) has come and gone and the Yodel number given during our last conversation is not valid. Each time no one seemed to have a clue on what the upgrade was.

Several links on the website re contact or queries come up with an error 😞

Disappointing service from Virgin.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor upgrade experience.

Thank you for your post MBPLY and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've received this since your post? 

If not, what did the team last advised in regards to this? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
MBPLY
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I spoke again  to one of the Virgin support team on Thursday who assured me that he had rescheduled it again for delivery today. As of yet, 13:50Hrs Sat 13/06/2020, I have received no message from Yodel to say that a delivery is due today. I suspect that again, this will not happen. Who do I need to contact for this to happen?

Thank you 

image0.pngimage1.pngimage2.png

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

If it's scheduled for today just keep us updated on if this arrives and if there's any trouble we can look further into this for you. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
MBPLY
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Well what a surprise, now 20:30Hrs and STILL NO PACKAGE from Virgin, as promised. If Amazon can make deliveries then why can't Virgin do a simple task of sending something out. Appalling service 😞

Guess I'll be back on the phone tomorrow....! 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know MBPLY.

Are you able to track this with a Yodel tracking number if you've received this? Their tracking page is here. 

If you haven't received one of these could you please call Yodel on 0344 755 0117 to confirm if this is with them? As, if so, they would need to investigate this, but if they confirm that they haven't received this parcel from us yet please do come back to us and we'll look into this further ourselves.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
MBPLY
Tuning in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

Thanks for your reply

I have not received a tracking number and have tried to call Yodel, however their automated system goes through a loop and ends the call☹️

Surely Virgin are able to confirm I’d a package has been dispatched and provide the tracking number.
There is something fundamentally wrong with Virgin if they cannot provide this information of are able to deliver the service putative is being paid for.

Thank you
Mark

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

The system for sending this out is that our warehouse sends the package to Yodel and then Yodel update the customer with the tracking information and delivery details, this is why I wanted to confirm if it was with them as we're unable to track if on our side if it's in their system.

Taking a look at their website I can see they also have a web-chat option to talk to their team, can you try confirm this with them through this method and let us know? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
MBPLY
Tuning in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

Again thank you for your prompt response.

The customer should not be the one chasing for this information, I upgraded my package on line 4 weeks  ago now, and have been given the run around ever since. I appreciate that you’re trying to assist, however I am losing patience with Virgin. This has not been a smooth experience so far.

Two weeks a go a Virgin operator gave me a tracking number and assured me that my package was on its way. Yodel did not have any record of that number and could help any further.

Please confirm if Virgin have a valid tracking number and when I might see my upgrade.

Thank you

Mark

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

If you've been notified by Yodel that it's with them then they'd be the ones to contact about this for them to investigate as we don't have their systems to do so.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos