Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Poor signal

Hi, I have a V6 box and have just purchased a 65 inch Philips TV. I’ve noticed that I am getting terrible signal on SD channels. Like TV and recordings are very pixelated. I did try plugging my HDMI lead into a HD monitor to see if it was my TV that was the problem. The pixelation was still there so can only assume there was an issue with the signal coming into my house

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor signal

@Jp00001 wrote:

I did try plugging my HDMI lead into a HD monitor to see if it was my TV that was the problem. The pixelation was still there so can only assume there was an issue with the signal coming into my house

Or with the HDMI lead?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just tried the HDMI lead that I use for the Blu-ray  player, same issue 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pixalating normaly points to signal level issues phone and go down the Tv faults route they can check the levels while you are on the line and if necessary arrange for an engineer to come to you and adjust the signal levels, also is your new TV a 4K one.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micky

i’d better give that a go, yes it’s a 4K tv

0 Kudos