forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
cathandkim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor TV service for 2 months

I lost TV service in mid-December and it has not come back. Your engineers came twice to try to fix it and could not. They scheduled an appointment for 30/1/21 to fix something outside, cancelled the appointment and I have heard nothing since. I have been charged full price the whole time despite you being aware I have not had service. I cannot afford to spend hours of my day on hold to you. I have raised complaints and got emails back that you tried to contact me about them, but I have not had any contact from you about my complaints.

I would like my service fixed and a refund for the 2+ months for which we have had no TV service. This is an absolute disgrace.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor TV service for 2 months

@cathandkim wrote:

I lost TV service in mid-December and it has not come back. Your engineers came twice to try to fix it and could not. They scheduled an appointment for 30/1/21 to fix something outside, cancelled the appointment and I have heard nothing since.

Have you contacted Virgin to follow this up?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos