cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pluto TV Integration

djr_uk
Up to speed

Hi all,

So a lot of channels are moving from Tuesday to make space in the 200s for Pluto TB integration in the epg. I'm wondering if this is just for Virgin Media 360 or will it include TiVo V6? If it doesn't include the tTiVov6 will we just have black spaces in the epg for that?

4 REPLIES 4

ozsat
Superstar

Currently channels on the onld TiVo boxes which are not compatible are in the list but greyed out. If they are not on the V6 I would expect the same or a link to the Pluto app - like Netflix and Prime has.

There would not be blank spaces. It will be either greyed out - or totally missing in which case the guide would go straight from the last number before and the first number afterwards which is actually how the many gaps currently are handled.

@djr_uk wrote:

Hi all,

So a lot of channels are moving from Tuesday to make space in the 200s for Pluto TB integration in the epg. I'm wondering if this is just for Virgin Media 360 or will it include TiVo V6? If it doesn't include the tTiVov6 will we just have black spaces in the epg for that?

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

SpacePhoenix
Fibre optic

I've got V6s and I got an email about so so I'm guessing that the channel number changes will be for everyone but the availability of Pluto will probably be just V6 and 360 only

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The channel number changes affect all boxes and are not related to streaming apps but linear channels selectable from the programme guide.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

hi thanks for this japitts but will pluto tv launch linear channels on the v6 like they will on the 360?