Menu
NoveltyBobble
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please make the V6 box remember "Show Channels" preference in Guide

Please please please please please please please please please please fix the v6 box so it remembers your TV guide settings. I have chosen a list of Favourites for a reason, it would be really nice if the box remembered this so that these channels are shown as default, rather than reverting to All Channels after a few hours.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please make the V6 box remember "Show Channels" preference in Guide

The fact that Virgin are at present starting to roll out a TV service not using TiVo software your likely not to get any more firmware fixes for the V6 other than to remove the TiVo software currently on it.... and I warn you that there is a lot more features missing from the new box and software than the one you list with the TiVo software.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/TV-360-A-Step-Backwards/td-p/4444945

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are you referring to channels dropping out of your favourites from time-to-time, and needing to be put back in?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
NoveltyBobble
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nope, I'm talking about when you go into the Guide, press the blue button to select a filter (e.g. "My Favourites"), then a couple of hours later the Guide defaults back to All Channels. I just wish it remembered what you have chosen and stayed that way!

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The idea of TiVo (the software on the V6) is to keep introducing content to the user and to that it will want to show you all the channels available and not just the same old one's over and over.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
NoveltyBobble
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's a poor UI decision, the reason I have a list of Favourites is because they are my favourite channels. I want to see the same ones over and over!

0 Kudos