Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Playback problems after rewinding TV

Hi. 

Whenever I rewind live TV, the sound and picture pause every second or so, as if the program is buffering. It can't be stopped unless I change channel. 

Tried rebooting the box, but this doesn't resolve the issue.

Any ideas folks? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playback problems after rewinding TV

It pauses when you try to play it back after rewinding? Pressing Stop should go back to the live stream.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Do you have any issues when watching recordings or is it just your live TV playback?

What box do you have, is it a TiVo or V6?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I have the same issue and have a V6 box. Was this resolved or can anyone suggest a solution? 
To recap the issues;
Live TV works fine
When playing back live tv, even only 3 minutes behind, playback stalls and has lag every now and again, not a smooth picture and sound breaks as well
Same issue when watching recordings of others shows

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I’m having the same issues with my V6 box. Pausing the TV, even for just a minute, results in the programme then skipping buffering. Have to return to live TV to rectify it. Same happens with shows that have been recorded meaning that these can’t be watched.
Any suggestions to resolve this? Have turned the box on and off several times and removed and replugged cables at the back of the box but no success. Hesitant to do a hard reset in case we lose all of our recordings (including the ones that do actually work)

0 Kudos