Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation

Hi,

Attempting to report a fault with TV pixellation but after 40 minutes on the phone and providing mobile number, nothing?  Tried using the website to report a fault but this is in a loop of nowhere?  How do I report this fault if I can't do it online or via the phone?  Any help would be gratefully accepted!

I've checked all connections and also a new HDMI cable, but still get pixels on channels - periodically, not all of the time.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

The best way of reporting pixellation issues, which are caused by a signal fault, is to persist with the call queues and be patient.

There are alternative methods, but..

1: Text messaging (07533 051809) isn't immediate

2: VM staff response time on here is approximately a week.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So 6 days in and no further forward!

Calling daily but no answer despite holding and holding and holding......................................

Text message sent to the text service - no response at all

Test my TV service - nothing wrong with it apparently

All wires checked, new HDMI cable and all the other checks done but STILL pixel images on live TV and recordings - periodically works okay then doesn't, and so on and so on.

Any ideas how to rectify this as I'm paying for a supposed service that I'm not getting and I can't manage to get through to anyone to sort it out!  Getting extremely frustrated with going round and round in circles getting nowhere fast!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angela1167, 

Really sorry about the pixellation issues and the delay in replying, we have been busier than normal. 

Has this been sorted since your post? 

If so please pop me a private message so I can grab some details and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos