Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation

So far this year I have had a V6 box replaced,all the cabling in the distribution box near my house replaced,internal cabling replaced,many engineers visits,changes to HDMI cables

The tests show that the signal is 100% with no issues anywhere,but I still get random pixellation especially on BBC 1,ITV and C4. This occurs on live and recorded programmes.No set pattern.It can happen 5 times in a programme (Antiques Road Show last Sunday) or go for several days without any issue.

Virgin engineers are at a loss to know where the problem lies and are unable to take the matter since everything APPEARS to be working fine.

I cannot fault the excellent service I have received but we are still no nearer to a solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

It would appear that I am not the only V6 user with this issue so has anyone managed to get the issue resolved and if so how?

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here last night BBC pixelation or Loss of sound, KY7 area, V6 Box Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chasteven,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear of the ongoing pixelation issues you're experiencing on certain channels.

It sounds like you've had various tech visits already and lots of work has been done to stop this happening, although it is still carrying on.

I'm going to pop you a private message so I can take a closer look at your account.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos