Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation Issues

Currently having issues with pixellation issues on two separate boxes. Done the usual thing of resetting box, checking cables etc. No joy. Tried to phone Virgin all day with no answer. The text they send then takes me back to the "Call us" page. The issue is on many many channels and is making the whole service unwatchable. Not good.

Any help would be delightful..

Cheers

JannyR 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixellation Issues

Unfortunately, you're far from alone and whilst I know people who've got through in (what seemed to me) an entirely reasonable time...

You realistically have 3 options for reporting faults at the moment, it's your call really...

1: Use the text message service (07533 051809) but this is likely to take a couple of days

2: Wait on here for VM staff to pick up your post, this currently takes around a week.

3: Persist & be patient with calling through, perhaps trying earlier in the day. Probably still the quickest.

Sorry we can't give better news...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation Issues

Thank you so much. Pretty shocking service for the money we pay 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Answering Phone

Is there a record for none answering of calls? 40 minutes in now (withe the same 4 songs). are they in?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Answering Phone

Hi JannyR, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than normal. 

I've tried to locate your account to see if this issue has now been resolved but I'm afraid I've been unable to. 

Can you advise how you're getting on with things at the moment?

Do let us know so we can help further if needed. 

Thanks,

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos