Menu
daz1701d
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation, video jumping ans sound dropout after pausing

Ive noticed on one of my V6 boxes that when I pause a live broadcast or a recorded programme, when I restart the picture is pixelated and jumps and the sounds drops out. I have to stop playback and restart, which works for recorded programmes but obviously not for live.

Is this an issue with the hard drive on my v6 box?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation, video jumping ans sound dropout after pausing

Hi there @daz1701d

Welcome back to our Community - I am sorry that you're having some issues with your V6 box at the moment. Do you find that a reboot helps at all? 

I have been unable to locate your account from your forum information so have not been able to check the status of the hard-drive as yet. I will pop you a Private Message so we can take your account information to assist you further. 

Please look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much your Private Message with your account information @daz1701d - I have located your account. However, the system is advising that all of your boxes are currently switched off?

Can you please ensure the boxes are turned on for me and not in Standby so we can do some further checks and diagnostics for you? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
daz1701d
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

Ive replied to you PM. The box is turned on at the moment

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @daz1701d

We're still not getting any signal for any of your boxes - I am sorry. As such, I have arranged a technician to visit to take a closer look at your boxes and connection to see what may be causing the issue. 

You can check the date and time of this appointment via your online account ; if you find the appointment not convenient, you can also reschedule via your account to a time best for you. 

I do hope all goes well with your visit; if you have any issues checking you appointment, please do let me know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
daz1701d
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

PM sent
0 Kudos
daz1701d
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

PM sent

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @daz1701d

I am sorry that we missed your Private Messages and posts on this thread - I do hope that the visit went well? I can see that we have swapped the box that was having the issue; I do hope that all is now back up and running for you since the visit? 

If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to get back in touch

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos