Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on Sky Sports Cricket & other channels

Have heavy pixelation on Sky Sports cricket 514 plus other channels such as ITV4+1, Sky Witness+1, Fox+1. Have been trying to get help through online chat for over 3 days now. I understand I need to be put through to the tech team but am having a nightmare getting online agents to put me through. Does anyone from the team monitor these forums and if so, can someone contact me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelation on Sky Sports Cricket & other channels

All of the channels you've listed thus far, are on the same broadcast frequency (as is Sky Sports Mix & Comedy Central Xtra that you should also get), that you've not mentioned)

This is very strong evidence that you have a fault with your TV signal, which is either a box or a cabling fault.

The quickest way to get this resolved is to call 150 (or 0345 4541111) and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV services" - C/S can then arrange either a box replacement or engineer visit. Forum staff do pick these posts up, but it may sometimes take a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on Sky Sports Cricket & other channels

Hi jw98

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the pixelation issues. I can see from checking our systems, that you've had a technician out and all should now be sorted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos