cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation of TV Channels - Fault Ref: F010763089

mswhite
On our wavelength

We are in the SO50 Southampton area and we are getting pixelation quite regularly on all channels. This has been happening for a week or more on all 3 boxes. Rebooting makes no difference. Is there a known fault in the area so do we need to phone support to book a visit? Thank you.

186 REPLIES 186

Hi Timbo78

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with the service.

I have taken a look at things from our side and there was a known outage affecting the TV service in your area.

This should now be resolved.

How have things been since posting please?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Mint2323
On our wavelength

Hi,

We are currently having a really bad pixelated picture for around 2 weeks now, and over the last 3-4 days its been shocking.

After searching the forums I assume it is a bigger Virgin Media issue than just my box, however would someone be able to check anything your end to be sure. We did recently have a new V6 box but I believe it is not the box at fault as we have a 2nd box that has a pixelated picture also.

One last thing, not sure if I need to create a new post but our email has not been working for last few days, could it be all under one major head ache?

The state of the service supplied has been poor recently.

Await to hear

Thanks.

I’m in Nuneaton same problem won’t be solved until 26th apparently 😳

Spoke to Virgin. 55 mins and umpteen questions. Outcome is an outage in my area and could be fixed by the 26th. 

Spoke to Virgin. 55 mins and umpteen questions. Outcome is an outage in my area and could be fixed by the 26th. 

We are in NG16 so I'm glad I've read your post and others! I've not noticed it too much on our main box though...

ModTeam

Hi there,

We have been advised an issue relating to recent pixelation of TV channels has now been resolved.

Any customers who are experiencing similar difficulties should open a new thread detailing the issue in order for us to assist you further.

We apologise for any disruption this may have caused.

Best,