Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation HD channels

Hello,

I’m getting pixelation on certain HD channels, I’m getting frustrated with support going around in circles and getting cut off when trying to phone for support after being in the que for 40 odd minutes.. 

I know with COVID things are busy but there is no ring back service option and the enter your mobile number thing just sends you a link to the fault page which then asks me to call for support!! Argh..

can anyone help??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixelation HD channels

Pixellation is caused by poor TV signal, which is often caused by a fault. Reboot your box once, try calling 0800 5610061 to check there's no area faults that could cause this, and then best to assume it's only affecting you and maybe your immediate neighbours (but they haven't reported it either)

You then have 3 choices...

1: Use the text message service on 07533 051809, which can take a couple of days

2: Wait on here for VM staff, currently upto a week.

3: Call C/S and don't give up until you get through.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation HD channels

Hi NoworriesVw,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your channels,

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and see you've been able to arrange an engineer visit regarding this, if you do need anything else please let us know.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos