Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated

It seems that a few others have had this problem my tv is unwatchable due to a pixelated screen on all channels I have tried resetting and a different hdmi cable all to no avail tried to contact virgin by phone but lost heart after 1hr 10mins 

has anyone got any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated

Pixellation is how any digital TV system handles a poor signal. Reboot your box once to make sure, then call 0800 5610061 to see if there's any reported issues in your area causing that poor signal.

If there's not, then assume the fault is only affecting you and call to report it. Chances are it may need an engineer visit or replacement box.

Call queues at the moment are quite long at times - you can try the text message service (07533 051809) but this may take a few days. You're probably best off being patient and not giving up until you get through.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mark have already rebooted box still as bad as ever thanks for the numbers will give them a call maybe they will send a engineer out ?
Hope they answer this time ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi EJO,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the issues you've been having and the delay in getting in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've tried to have a look into the back end of things to see if this has been sorted for you since but I've been unable to find your account. 

Therefore can I ask if this has since been sorted? 

If not then let us know and we can grab some details and take a better look. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos