Menu
Kouchy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated pictures STILL

Hi I am still having problems with my tv and internet service and fed up of ringing customer service and getting nowhere - rebooted everything lost count how many times a week got new Reuter and still got the same problem this has been an ongoing problem all year and still not fixed and all I get is a letter saying sorry but no compensation offered for the lack of service but they are happy to keep taking my money for the this.

is there any person working for virgin living in the uk that can help with this!!!!!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated pictures STILL

If a single reboot has failed to resolve TV pixellation, then you almost certainly have signal issues which need an engineer visit or (potentially) a replacement box.

Presumably at some point you have spoken to TV Faults, and told them that your box has already been rebooted... what was said then?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kouchy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They said everything looks ok their end but still won’t send any one out

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So presumably the C/S agent arranged a replacement box for you instead?

I'm not intending to be rude here, but clarify exactly what was said...  When was it you called to report your TV service issue? What did the agent say/do?

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update home visits are now only likely to be offered for essential purposes, and that's classed as broadband/phone. I'd have imagined TiVo/V6 replacements could continue if a box was diagnosed faulty.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos