cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelated TV for 5 weeks

bigglyn
Tuning in

Hi. Is there anyway to speak to somebody who can actually get things sorted? New cable pull required to the house, they haven't shown up at the time they said. Twice. No show again today as apparently they couldn't access my property.  Funny as they never appeared while I was sat in the front garden from 1pm till 6pm, making sure I was visible when they showed up. To route the cable where i want it.  After being on hold for an hour then the phone going off as it was past 8pm. I received a text saying the pull has been rescheduled for the 11th August.  Another 2 weeks with unwatchable TV and **bleep** poor broadband. Surely this can't be on. No offer of any apologies, refund or discounted billl!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This sounds like a different spin on the regular tales of install-woe that are all too common in other sections of this forum.

If the fix for your problems is a re-pull, then you're a little bit powerless to expedite that unfortunately. Hopefully one of the VM staff team who respond on here will be along in a couple of days, and maybe able to advise further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @bigglyn, welcome back to the forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having this prolonged pixellation issue, I can see that you have spoken to the team since posting this. Have they been able to assist you further with this?

If you need any further help please let us know, we will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules