Menu
Jackforever
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixalated eurosport2

Any ideas why my picture is badly pixalated on eurosport2 but on no other channel. Sound is fine but picture is a mess.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pixalated eurosport2

Hi Jackforever,

Have you checked all your cables are tight, especially the coaxial?

Also have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

TLC HD along with Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Comedy HD, Cartoon Network HD, Sony TV HD and Sky Family HD are on the same frequency.

If they are also pixellated then it looks like a signal problem and would need an engineer to correct it.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Or you can wait here and see if a member of the Forum Staff pick this up, however it may take a day or two.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As a first port of call with any broken up or pixellated picture, reboot your box. If this fails to resolve, there's a fault somewhere.

Depending on your package, see if any of the following channels are also problematic:

Sky Sports Cricket HD, Sky Family HD, Sky Comedy HD, Cartoon Network HD, TLC-HD, Sony TV HD

The end result will likely be to call Virgin and report your fault.

Edit: newapollo beat me to it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jackforever
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice, used the text service and an engineer came out on Saturday to fix it. 👍

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jackforever,

Thanks for the update. I'm pleased it's all sorted now.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos