Menu
jannertown
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Picture pixelating

My tv has had pixelating for several weeks even on recorded programmes. It is quite annoying and would like to know if this is happening any where else. I am in Plymouth

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture pixelating

Hi if it was the forum would be flooded with the issue, its something with your equipment, phone and report it as virgin won't know unless you inform them.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
jannertown
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

By multiple posting you are confusing your issues, and delaying response from virgin themselves
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hey jannertown,

Sorry to hear about the pixelation issues you're seeing when watching TV and appreciate it takes away the enjoyment 😞

I've had a sneaky peek at your details using the information we have on here and can see there are input level errors on your TV Box which will need an engineer to fix. I've arranged for the engineer and you can see the details via your online account  where you may also re-arrange it if necessary.

Please let us know how the visit goes 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey @jannertown,

Sorry to hear about the pixelation issues you're seeing when watching TV and appreciate it takes away the enjoyment 😞

I've had a sneaky peek at your details using the information we have on here and can see there are input level errors on your TV Box which will need an engineer to fix. I've arranged for the engineer and you can see the details via your online account  where you may also re-arrange it if necessary.

Please let us know how the visit goes 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
jannertown
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but where do I find the appointment details

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi jannertown,

When you log into My Virgin Media just click on the links in red as indicated in the picture below.

tracking.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
jannertown
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, just received a text that a engineer will be calling next week. Thank you once again. 

0 Kudos
jannertown
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Engineer called this morning. You were right, the level was far too high , causing the problem with the tv picture, as well as my home phone and internet service. Made alterations to the incoming cable and now hopefully we are up and running smoothly once again. Thank you for your help, appreciate everything Julie

0 Kudos