Menu
cjasmith
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture distortion SkySportsF1

Picture distortion on SkySportsF1(516) and also 116, 120, 122, 131. Reboots and reconnection make no difference. Usually worst when the grand prix is on. Unable to do auto test as the serial number for the box is wrong, and system thinks it is connected even if it is unplugged from power and signal. Has been happening for over 1 month.   Anyone else?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture distortion SkySportsF1

Good Afternoon @cjasmith 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues there, have you previously raised this with our Technical support team or is this the first time? 

Kind regards, 

Zak_M

0 Kudos
cjasmith
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture distortion SkySportsF1

Hi Zak_M - problem has gone for the moment. (I waggled all the wires I could find).   I have phoned several times, where the message says to use the /servicestatus page, which doesn't work for me.  If there is a way to report faults online it is well hidden.

So for the moment I am ok - I was able to watch the F1 qualifying without distortion today.   The only thing you may be able to help with is getting the serial number updated, since you think I currently have "**000" whereas the actual S/N of the V6 is AAAX91333573 . Then I might be able to use the auto testing option.

Thanks for getting back to me

Colin

0 Kudos