Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Picture Breaking up

For a number of months now, I’ve had problems with random picture breakup. I’ve rebooted numerous times and the connections are all tight. An engineer came about a year ago, to correct a weak broadband signal. He fitted an active splitter at the time. 
I’m reluctant to call an engineer as the problem is random and will almost certainly not show itself while he’s here. 
anyone else have this issue at the moment?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture Breaking up

This problem is quite bad now and I’m getting quite a few dropouts on the broadband as well. 
Can a moderator check this out for me please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi you may have to wait 3 or 4 days for a virgin person to respond on here, I don't know why you should be reluctant to ask for an engineer as I think that is the right course of action, it sounds like a signal level issue which can only be done by a engineer, they ajust the levels between your box and the street cabinet, also virgin advertises that engineer call outs are free, so indirectly you are paying for that on your bills.Regards Micky I
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ftwizard, 

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂 

I am sorry to hear you are having intermittent problems with the service, I appreciate that is definitely not ideal. 

I would like to double check a few things from our side but I am having problems finding your account. I will pop you over a private message to grab what I need and potentially book a technician to come and take a look. 

Keep an eye on the purple envelope on the top right for a message from me 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Nat,

I've replied to your PM.

Look forward to hearing from you.