Menu
AlanMac1
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pick TV audio drops out during recorded show

Anyone noticed the audio drop outs on Pick TV (The Good Doctor).  It has been happening the last 3 weeks only, I record the show so do not watch it live.  Cannot get through to Virgin help desk at all to report so would appreciate VM to reply here.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Pick TV audio drops out during recorded show

Hi Alan,

this problem has already been picked up by the Forum Staff and passed on to the relevant department. However no timescale has been given for when it will be corrected.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
AlanMac1
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks NewApollo - been the same with BTsport4K for nearly 2 years without any proper response. First time I have seen it (not heard it) on another channel.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm wondering if the problem with the Pick channel and recordings ( I never realised how popular The Good Doctor is) stems from when Sky switched the channel from SD to HD. It's on it's own Mux (C052) with no other viewable channels on Virgin so won't affect any other channels.

The problem with BT Sport4K has been rectified a couple of times but appears to keep recurring. TBH it's never affected myself.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
AlanMac1
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not normally my type of programme but got hooked as it is very interesting to see other problems and how they are overcome.  Brilliant viewing and makes it easier to understand autism.  I have had to watch with subtitles only as the sound is so broken up, really screwed up the viewing experience but 12 shows in I cannot stop watching it.  I tried a rerun and still the same - hope it is sorted soon.

As for BTSports4K you only see (hear) the problem on recorded programmes as far as I have experienced but it has gone on so long now it does need sorting properly now.

0 Kudos