Menu
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Package regrade

My contract expires at the end of this month. I called up today to see if VM could offer me anything as with now being retired my finances wouldn't enable me to afford to keep my current package and pay full price.

An agent answered the call within 8 minutes, he was very courteous and genuinely interested in me as a person, not just as a customer. He inquired how I was  managing with the current pandemic etc before checking what he could do for me.

He took his time to go through the various options available. I didn't need to haggle and I was able to keep my same package, paying £10pm more than my current price, but still saving £30 on the full price. 

Hat's off and thumbs up to the agent for going the extra mile in not just giving value for money, but excellent customer service when he must be run off his feet with the volume of calls.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package regrade

Thank you for the post Newapollo.

Very happy to hear of your experience with the team over the phone, are you aware of the agents name so we can feed this back to his manager?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Now your asking, I'm not very good with names, it began with a K, and am pretty sure he said Kevin ( age plays funny tricks on your mind)

Do you want to PM me so I can give you my account number, then you can check his notes and feed it back to his manager that way?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's no problem I'll pop you over a private message now with some security and following this I can pass the feedback on for you.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I've replied, but had a small problem. I think I managed to get round the filter (You used a bad word: Please clean up the language and try again)

Dave

0 Kudos