Menu
Lizziep1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ordering V6 Box for second box on contract

Hi there on letter recently it says I can order and additional box as Im contracted for tow but currently on have one ........Ive lost the letter with the instructions !

Can anyone help - I cant spend another hour on the phone trying to get this sorted !

Many thanks 

Liz

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ordering V6 Box for second box on contract

It sounds like you're on the Ultimate Oomph package which includes a multi-room box as standard, you can check this on your "My Virgin Media" online account and viewing your contract details.

When did you receive this letter?

Do you have a co-ax connection point in the room you want the additional TV box located?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lizziep1000
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there and thank you yes am on the ultimate package I spent over an hour on a call last week trying to arrange second box and the got letter I can order online but this got accidentally thrown away - no I dont have co-ax connection or I dont believe I have ?!?!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and reaching out, Lizziep1000,

unfortunately we would not be able to take orders within the forums. This does require contacting us by phone 0345 454 1111 [calling 150 from a VM phone line is free] or by SMS 07533051809.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos