cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order replacement remote

davygriffiths
Tuning in

Can i please order a new remote control for my V6 box. When I try to order online it says there are technical issues.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

davygriffiths
Tuning in

Can i please order a new remote for my V6 box? I have tried online link to order but it's saying there is technical difficulties.

Thanks 

So the V6 remote link doesn't work.

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone unless a member of the forum team orders one for you.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi davygriffiths

Thanks for posting in regards to ordering a replacement V6 remote, we appreciate you letting us know via the forums.

Replacement orders can be ordered here ordinarily but as you have mentioned technical issues, we're happy to order a replacement for you. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

Hi @davygriffiths,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that one of my colleagues has responded to you on the other thread that you've made about this. We'll continue to assist you with this from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks just ordered one.