Menu
BANKIEBEAR
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Orange light of death!!!

I have been getting the dreaded OLOD on my V6 box since yesterday, the box was working fine bar the odd moment when watching a recording & the picture seemed to stutter etc & then yesterday afternoon it decided that it wasn't going to play anymore & has now been stuck in an endless loop of welcome screen - starting up - welcome screen with the odd arrow pointing to a box as if it was downloading an update but alas to no avail.

I have tried switching it off, resetting by removing all cables etc, a hard reset by switching off & then holding in the + & power button before switching back on no joy.

I even tried phoning CS on 150 but after being in a queue & listening to the same couple of songs on an endless loop VM decided to end the call before I even spoke to anyone.

Just what I want to be spending over £100pm when I can't get the benefit of it

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Orange light of death!!!

You probably won't want to hear this, but....

@BANKIEBEAR wrote:

I even tried phoning CS on 150 but after being in a queue & listening to the same couple of songs on an endless loop VM decided to end the call before I even spoke to anyone.

VM undoubtedly have C/S issues at the moment, I'm afraid everyone calling them is suffering the same queues. You will have to persist - you could also try the text message service (07533 051809) but it's not an immediate response. You're looking at a day or so for that to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos