Menu
jaybhav
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Orange light buzzing v6 box

Hi, I think my box has packed up. Keeps buzzing and constant orange light. No TV and keeps looping with the welcome logo and blank screen repeatedly for the last 6 hours. 

Tried calling virgin media for help but everything is automated and there is no human response. Can't even book an engineer appointment online or record the issue anywhere.

Any suggestions? So fed up with this. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Orange light buzzing v6 box

Afternoon @jaybhav

Welcome back to our Forums - I was sorry to understand that you had some issues with your V6 box last week. 

I've been able to locate your account from your forum information and can see that you have been in touch since your post and have a technician booked out - you can check the date and time of this visit via your online account. You can also reschedule it if needed

Hope the visit goes well - please do feel free to keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jaybhav
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Surprise! 

Was told an engineer is booked for 12 noon to 4pm today Saturday 4th July 2020. 

Nobody has turned up and even advised of any delays. 

I'm so fed up with all this.

Can someone contact me urgently on my mobile phone? 

This is just horrible and stressful. 

I've got 2 young boys who need some downtime on the children channels while we wfh and it's tough! 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaybhav,

Thanks for the update.

Did you receive a text confirmation of the appointment?

I have checked your account and can see that the appointment wasn't booked for today. Please find your appointment time slot via your online account here: virg.in/myVM

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
jaybhav
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is a joke! 

I was on the phone with one of your colleagues on the 29th of June who said someone will be coming on Saturday 4th July.

I had 2 issues one with the phone which had not been working for over 3 months and I the cable box. They said an engineer will come on the Saturday. I put it in my diary. 

An engineer came on Friday and fixed the phone issue, but I have no faith as this is what happens and then it'll stop again in a few days. This has been going on for ages. 

When I asked him about the cable box his words quoted 'that's not my job someone's coming back to sort it out tomorrow' 

NOBODY turned up on Saturday. I've has NO service from the phone, NO service from the cable box, NO service from contacting you by phone or by online. NO visit from the engineer who was supposed to come on Saturday 4th July.

I now have someone coming this Friday. 

I will be leaving you guys if I don't receive any compensation for loss of services and missed appointments. 

This is the worst service I have ever seen and I've been with you for over 15 years! 

All you can say is did I receive a text?? 

Ridiculous and certainly not helping me! 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaybhav,

I am very sorry to hear about your poor experience with us recently, it is certainly not the quality service we aim to deliver. However I can see that the appointment was booked for this Friday originally and this appointment was never rescheduled. We will send out a text confirmation of the engineer appointment shortly after booking it, so I wondered if you had received this. I do apologise if there has been any confusion and for the inconvenience. 

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can discuss your account and a loss of service credit with you from there. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos