cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing issues TV and wifi no updates

MrsT2015
Tuning in

We have logged problems as we have slowly lost our TV service.

we had problems with buffering and pixels. Had 2 engineers come - apparently there is a need for construction so called due on Monday 25th but had no notifications.

so we don’t know what’s happening or when it can be fixed completely and at the moment I have a cable from next doors property giving me something as we lost all services last week for 2 days (and no auto refund either as said)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will need to chase this as construction is done by outside contractors who have to liaise with the local authority to get the required work permits. A member of the forum team should be along shortly & should be able to assist.

Automatic compensation is only paid if there is continuous total loss of service (Broadband & Landline only) for more than 48 hours.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will need to chase this as construction is done by outside contractors who have to liaise with the local authority to get the required work permits. A member of the forum team should be along shortly & should be able to assist.

Automatic compensation is only paid if there is continuous total loss of service (Broadband & Landline only) for more than 48 hours.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MrsT2015, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you have not heard anything back regarding this job. 

I would like to take a look into this via PM with you.

Please can you keep an eye out for purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?