Menu
Parp
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Hi all,

Error code V210. Area 14

No on demand service. Using Tivo box. Please please can someone help! Im getting fed up with paying massive money and totally unreliable service.

thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand

Some similar codes relate to connectivity issues.

On the front-left of your TiVo are a series of green lights. Are any flashing?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Parp
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi Japitts,
No green lights flashing. But! there is an icon of diagnally opposing arrows (not green but white) which I think is to do with connectability as you say. Further checking of connections brings up C233. Whilst doing a Test Connection check on the Tivo - it reads: Preparing - OK. Connection - Interrupted. then stops.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you sure you're using a TiVo and not a V6? Check https://my.virginmedia.com/your-tv-box/index.html 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Parp
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oh lordy so sorry!! its a V6
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi parp,

as per virgin-tv-error-codes/c233  there may be  local issue/planned work in your area.

Check all of your wiring/connections, especially the white coaxial, also try rebooting the V6.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Parp wrote:
Oh lordy so sorry!! its a V6

Suspected as much, I've moved this post for you, and I see newapollo has sent you the online support link.

Remember with a V6, the box needs 2 separate connections.

The co-ax cable carries your live TV channels. The internet is carried via your VM homehub and is used for OnDemand, TV Guide updates and numerous other functions. Your V6 connects to your homehub via either Ethernet or WiFi.

You can check the status of your connection by following Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and looking in the top-right.