Menu
Sharpterror
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working

Ok, so our on demand has not been working for months, we don't use it that often and when it hasn't worked in the passed I have found other way to watch what we want, but it has got to the point we're it is driving me around the bend.

I am tech savvy and have rebooted everything from the modem to the v6 box and I have literally tried everything, when I click to watch ok demand sometimes it does the virgin add before the program starts and then just freezes, sometimes it just says temporarily unavailable. But it never works and hasn't done in months, I am very disappointed tbh as I am paying for a service and not receiving the service.

All virgin say is the same old reboot this and that... it never works 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working

@Sharpterror wrote:

I am tech savvy and have rebooted everything from the modem to the v6 box and I have literally tried everything, when I click to watch ok demand sometimes it does the virgin add before the program starts and then just freezes, sometimes it just says temporarily unavailable

When it says "temporarily unavailable", do you get an error code or number? You should do.

Are you watching on a 4K UHD or Samsung TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sharpterror
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is no error code as such, it does say 603 right at the bottom.

I am trying to watch on demand through the virgin v6 box, it's the same on the second v6 box we have upstairs aswell.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are you watching on a 4K UHD or Samsung TV?

Have you tried the advice on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/603 ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos