Menu
simon210270
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand is temporarily unavailable

I've set up a series link for 'A Discovery of Witches'. All episodes, from season 1 to present, have been added. However when I try to watch them on demand says that its temporarily unavailable, try again later or go to settings?

Been to settings and followed the instructions but no luck. I suppose the show may have been pulled but then should it add all seasons? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand is temporarily unavailable

If this error message is being generated by your V6, there will be an error code with it - most likely a 3-digit number.

What is it?

Also... can you watch alternate OnDemand programmes ok? Try something from, say, ITV CatchUp if you're not sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
simon210270
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not tried anything from a different channel, yet. 

Error code is 604. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried the suggestions on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/604 ?

If that fails to resolve, then reboot your box and then post back - but 2 specific confirmations will then be useful..

1: That you have reduced your video resolution to 1080 and still have the same problem

2: The make & model of your TV.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos