cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On demand episodes missing

zimmerphrame
On our wavelength

Trying to watch the second half of resident alien series 2 on demand, however every other episode seems to be missing... I recorded episode 9, and only episodes 11 & 13 are showing on the on demand service... A bit of a joke really....

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I concur that S2 E12 is missing from VoD which VM should be able to rectify - but every other episode is listed for me.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @zimmerphrame, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the missing episode - like @japitts, only episode 12 is missing on my set top box.

I can have this fed back, to see if we can have the episode added.

However this may be due to a decision taken by the broadcaster of the content, which would not be something we would be able to rectify

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Nah, all the episodes are on the TV go app... Watched them there in the end. They have since popped up again on the v6 box, but it's annoying that the TV set top box just can't seem to cope with what it's supposed to do...

We can certainly appreciate your frustration with that. We're glad to hear they have appeared now. 

^Martin