forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
NeilLondon99
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On demand and my shows not working

Hello,

In Croydon, On Demand and My Shows have not been working for 24 hours+ now, with codes changing from V202 last night to C501 tonight. It is becoming quite frustrating.

When will it be fixed and are you going to offer any outage compensation for the inconvenience?Anyone else suffering this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand and my shows not working

Is anything reported on the automated status line? 0800 5610061

Also try Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media service now

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
NeilLondon99
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's going to be 4 days without catch up and on demand going by the fix time status. Now Sky Sports app not working this afternoon, very frustrating.

Very poor not being able to access services we pay for, so what compensation are you going to offer?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@NeilLondon99 wrote:

It's going to be 4 days without catch up and on demand going by the fix time status. Now Sky Sports app not working this afternoon, very frustrating.

Fix times are only ever an estimate - it could be quicker, it could be longer

@NeilLondon99 wrote:

Very poor not being able to access services we pay for, so what compensation are you going to offer?

I doubt you'll get anything. OnDemand is included in your subscription, you don't pay anything separately for it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
NeilLondon99
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The on damand problem is supposed to have been fixed by now. Latest update, 4pm tomorrow, that's 5 days in a row.

Not happy forum team, I repeat my question, how are you going to compensate your customers experiencing this inconvenience?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi you are on a public forum so most of the contributions are from fellow customers that help with technical problems, so have no input on account issues, you will have to phone and speak to customer services. Regards Micky
0 Kudos