Menu
SeanB1972
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Temp unavailable (V210)

Wonder if someone can help , took delivery of my Hub V4 - 1gig broadband today. Upgraded from M350. It was a Straight forward self install.  Everything is working great apart from one of the v6 boxes upstairs. Just says in Demand Temporary Unavailable. 
The other three v6 boxes are working fine. I’ve done all the usual reboots and restarts but to no avail. Tried calling VM but got cut off after and hour 😡😡😡

Please help. 

😢😢

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Temp unavailable (V210)

Hi SeanB1972,

Have you tried swapping the box over with one of the working boxes?

It's possible that the V6 is searching for the old network SSID. Have you entered the SSID for the new hub 4?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
SeanB1972
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply, got through to VM This afternoon and it appeared that the box that wouldn’t connect wasn’t registered ‘ on the system ‘ hence the reason it wouldn’t work. 

all sorted now 

👍👍👍

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi again SeanB1972,

Thanks for the update.

Good to see it's all working now.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos