Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand / Catch up

OD and Catch up not working.

Reset the box and ran online tests that fail starting their is a fault.

Run connection test and it fails to negotiate a connection.

Internet and WiFi working fine.

Tried calling call centres all shut anyone got any ideas short of opening street cabinet ????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On Demand / Catch up

Hi there,

Do you have a TiVo box or a V6 box? If you have a V6 box then do you have any lights on the front of the STB other than the white light when the box is turned on?

I am a Field Technician at Virgin Media, currently working from home so therefore all of my knowledge will be from my experiences out in the field.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Regards,
Cor.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its a V6 box

The only other light on the front when the box is turned on is a symbol of two diagonally opposing arrows.

however just rebooted again and that symbol has disappeared and OD and catch up are back.

Many Thanks

Muchos Kudos Amigo....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Perfect, I'm glad to hear it!

If you seem to get the same issue in the future, then make sure that the V6 box is connected to the Internet hub via an ethernet cable, or Wifi and then of course connect it to the Virgin Media service.

You can check this by pressing "Home" on your Virgin TV remote, then go to Help and Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media service..

Regards,
Cor

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos