Menu
dodgem30
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Omnibox

Hi it looks like someone has tried to pull my omnibox of the wall. How do I arrange to get it repaired/moved to a more secure location. I am getting intermittent pixelation and poor wi fi

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Omnibox

1: Pixellation on live TV.... reboot your box once and if problems persist, then treat it as a service fault. Check on 0800 5610061 for any known issues, and if nothing's listed, call VM fauilts to report it.

2: Do you have poor broadband or WiFi issues? VM supply a broadband connection which your router converts into WiFi - this section of the board is for TV issues, but depending what the problem you're having, you can post WiFi queries here 

3: VM Faults are on... 150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone. Or if you want to explain your TV service issues a bit more, then forum contributors can advise on here, VM staff can assist further if necessary.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Omnibox

Hi @dodgem30

Thanks for posting back on here  and sorry to hear you're having some issues with your omnibox. 

Just a quick question, do you have a photo of the box that you can post on here just so we can take a look and get this sorted for you 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos