Menu
CassonP
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Old set top box needs replacing.

I have an old set top box that needs replacing. I got a letter in July 2018 about it being replaced and followed the instructions and heard nothing back. This was not an issue at the time as the box worked fine. I am now getting slow down and lock up issues.

I have tried the (to be blunt) S**T online help and I even found a number to ring. NONE of these had an option for what I require and as both these do not cater for people with issues that don't fit into the their set options I have to resort to posting on here.

Does anyone have a telephone number for Virgin Media where I could speak to that most elusive of thing a human being?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old set top box needs replacing.

@CassonP wrote:

I have an old set top box that needs replacing. I got a letter in July 2018 about it being replaced and followed the instructions and heard nothing back. This was not an issue at the time as the box worked fine. I am now getting slow down and lock up issues.

Sounds like you've got one of the older V-HD or V+ boxes that are now long since discontinued and do indeed need replacing with (most likely) a TiVo

@CassonP wrote:

Does anyone have a telephone number for Virgin Media where I could speak to that most elusive of thing a human being?

150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone. I'd recommend the "I have a fault with my TV service" options.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos