Menu
pjh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Odd Problem With Sky Arts -602 Error

We have been trying to watch “Romeo and Juliet” on Sky Arts catch up, and it becomes unavailable and throws a 602 error (sometimes a 605 error) about 15 minutes before the end. No other catch up programme, such as “The Flight Attendant” on Sky, exhibits the same problem. We’ve tried resetting the box using the remote and resetting the box using the on / off switch, all to no avail. 

Anyone any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Odd Problem With Sky Arts -602 Error

I agree, something odd here. 1hr 41minute programme which I've just got the same error with just after 1hr 20minutes, several times.

I'll mention to the forum staff for (hopefully) raising as a fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
pjh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That’s about the same time left on Romeo and Juliet, whereas The Flight Attendant is only around 40 to 50 minutes in total. If I get the chance I’ll look for another 90 mins or so programme, let it run and see what happens.

0 Kudos
Dan_M
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello pjh,

Thanks for raising this. We've investigated and we're able to replicate the issue so we've raised a ticket under F008964485 which should get the problem resolved. We will look to keep you updated on the progress of this ticket on this thread.

If you have any updates yourself, feel free to also post them here as they will help with our investigation.

Many thanks,
Dan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

zerodbs
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any news on a fix for this? Same thing happening here but with error code 605.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @zerodbs

Welcome back to our Community - sorry that you're having some issues with this particular error code. 

Can you confirm if you're having the issues on the same channel as the title or having the same issues with the programs listed in the thread or is it another asset/channel that you're having the issue with? 

Currently the issue with Romeo and Juliet with the error 605 is still under investigation - however, the ticket number has been changed to F008959476. The reason for this is this is the main ticket number; the one we provided back in April was a duplicate and they have now been merged. 

At the time of writing, the estimated fix date is 12th May

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
zerodbs
Up to speed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

Thanks for your reply.

It's specifically the issue as described by the OP, i.e. Romeo and Juliet with the error 605 on Sky Arts catch up.

Pleased to hear a fix might be on the way soon.

0 Kudos