Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not linked to your account.

For some reason this warning shows up for one of our V6 boxes, it's the original box, the other V6 box was installed a few months ago.

Full message as follows,

You cannot play shows from this Tivo box as it is not linked to your account (V106).

The odd thing is that we can actually play shows from both boxes on either box ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not linked to your account.

Hi are you paying for two boxes, if not then that is the answer.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Two boxes, it sometimes feels as though I am paying for several more. 😞

I did get an upgrade to a second V6 box a few months ago and after several communications with VM I was given a reduction in my monthly, very high payments, apparently for 12 months. But at £117.50 per month I don't think I am getting a box free.

Besides that, the box that is showing as not connected to the account is the original one I have had for a couple of years now??

As mentioned, the warning message is incorrect as we can actually view all recordings on either box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi maybe a phone call is a good idea,I know so many posters on here are reluctant to use a phone, but when I've had issues they have always been resolved by that method.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Will bear that in mind, tbh as the warning isn’t actually correct and we can do what it says we can’t I will just ignore it for now. If it does cause problems in the future I will give them a call.

0 Kudos