Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not able to watch catch up

For over 2 weeks i have been unable to watch catch up on my ipad or iphone on ITV Hub, Britbox and All 4 through WiFi. I can watch it using my mobile data and also when im connected to someone elses WIfi. The message i am getting is 'This prgramme is not available in your current location', even though i am in England. I have restarted everything but still not working through my WIFI. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to watch catch up

Hi mh1971,

Thanks for posting and welcome 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems watching catch up on your devices currently. I can appreciate you're keen to get this resolved.

I've had a look at the backend of your services and there is currently an outage in your area affecting Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV and TiVo services, which could explain some of the problems that you're having.

The fault reference is F007574129 and the current estimated fix time is 31st January at 14:00. 

Although you can't get updates yourself, if you do speak to any member of our team they will be able to give you any updates you need.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I have been informed by ITV Hub it’s to do with a false geo block. Is this something Virgin need to sort or ITV? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi mh1971, 

Can you confirm if you have a VPN set up? If you do this could be causing a false location.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here for almost 2 months now. No OnDemand. Virgin have replaced boxes etc - ticket open with IT. Billing appears to be aware there is a service side issue impacting some customers. Technical support seems to know nothing and insists on having you restart boxes, factory reset boxes etc - which doesn't fix the issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am not using a VPN. My IP address is correctly set at UK but it is still getting blocked. Is this an issue with Virgin or ITV Hub? 

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm if you're able to watch catchup okay on your Tv Box?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I still cannot watch any OnDemand content. Just tried to watch "The Travel Man" ondemand from V6 Tivo box. Doesn't work. Get the same error dialog saying call 150 "There is a problem with your ondemand service" - This has been going on for over 2 months now.
0 Kudos