Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No sound

I hae no sound at all today on France 24 news channel on V6 box. Anyone else have the same problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No sound

Hi Hadfijan,

This is fault common to both Virgin and Sky viewers, so it looks as though it's the actual station that's at fault, as there was a holding picture from France24 with text about equipment but I was unable to translate it (I took german at school).

There was another post regarding the English speaking version a couple of days ago on these forums, I checked the channel and the sound wasn't working.

I tuned into a different channel, then went back a couple of minutes later and France 24 sound  was working again. Not sure if that was a coincidence, or if I was just fortunate to catch it at the right time.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We tune in to France 24 (English language) via virgin media every day. There has been no sound at all on this channel for over a week now - we have trIed several times a day. We have tried re-booting etc. As far as we know this is the only channel affected.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just checked another forum. Switched on channel 624 - pressed info - scrolled down to speaker icon - switched from Dolby to stereo - hey presto - we have sound!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for that ill try it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

Changed the audio setting frm Dolby to Stereo as you saod and yep I now have aound. Brilliant. Thanks for solving that one!

0 Kudos