Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No sound on the TiVo box

There’s no sound on any channel through the box or on recordings. Ive checked leads and power. Tv works fine. I’ve tried restarting Twice and didn’t get the text with the further help link! I’ve have been on the phone do nearly half an hour. Anyone have any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No sound on the TiVo box

Hi NikkiRS,

The phone lines open at 8am, and that's the best time to call as they are least busy then.

Try turning off both the V6 box and TV for 5 minues and then switch on again.

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Or do what I did when I had no sound, spring clean, disconnect everything, TV, V6 box, Firestick, blue ray player, HDMI cables  etc, tidy up all the cables, make sure there are no kinks in the cables  especially the white VM coaxial cable and then switch them all on again... it worked for me

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sound on the TiVo box

Hi NikkiRS, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry for the delays, are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, can you please advise if you have tested the sound for the TV itself? This can be done by relocating the box to another TV if possible. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos