Menu
andy_daniels68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No signal

Virgin TV V6 'starting up' message, then screen goes blank and tv says no input detected. I've changes no settings or changed hardware. Fault is random. I've reboot/reset. Still nothing!!

Help appreciated as im naused of with this piece of crap virgin box.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal

Have you tried changing the HDMI cable and also trying it plugged into in a different port on the TV?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
andy_daniels68
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I haven't. Two reasons.

1. It was working fine with cable and tv, suddenly it stopped showing an input.

2. If the 'starting up' message appears, there is nothing wrong with HDMI  cable, else it wouldnt even show this message.

All this points to the fact its a virgin box/signal problem.

Virgin help is **bleep**e as the self help is very restrictive. The only way to sort it is to call them and be put on hold for an hour. **bleep**e.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the problems that you've been having andy_daniels68. Has this improved since your post on Saturday? It sounds like there could have been an area fault that caused this problem. Did you check the service status page at all virg.in/service?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos