Menu
Leanne3
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No signal on channels on tivo

For a few weeks if I go on the majority of channels on my TiVo box I cannot watch them as it either states no signal or the picture and sound are blurry and broken no faults in the area and trying to run a test but the website is down. Do I need to get a new aerial wire? Or get someone out
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal on channels on tivo

Hi I would phone and go down the Tv faults route it sounds like a signal level issue which does need an engineer visit, I presume your hub is connected okay to the V6 box.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Leanne3
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal on channels on v6

Can I book an engineer via this?? 

V6 has no signal on most of TV channels, was just one or two channels now the majority of the channels.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call it in as a faulty and they will yest your connection and book an engineer if faulty.
Is the V6 still connected ok to the Hub (look in Settings>Network>Connection and see what it reports)?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Leanne3
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

everthing connected but signal keeps dropping from 75 to 72%

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leanne3,

Have you been able to follow the advice of our community members and get this resolved?

If you are still experiencing an issue with this let us know and we'll do what we can to get this fixed for you.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos