Menu
AndyC2212
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No signal but no fault

hi all

Need help as getting nowhere phoning for help or going status checks.

Getting a no signal message on tv. Reset everything and still no signal.

Tv was working fine last night although....today our dab radio and radio through the tv have been cutting out saying no signal.

White light showing on the box. All tests say status is good.

Reading past posts this seems to be an engineer needed issue but how do i report that?

Please help as not been on virgin long!

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No signal but no fault

You should be able to report faults by calling 150 or 0345 4541111 and following the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Despite call queues, it is probably still the quickest - and almost certainly the most efficient - way to report such things.

If you're really struggling, you can try the text messaging service, I'd personally be uncomfortable reporting service affecting stuff that way, but it's something else you can try I suppose.

Or the forum team might pick this thread up, that may take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AndyC2212
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks so much for your response. I phoned 3 times,  before 8, and just got the automated service that offered to text me a link to this community.

Absolutely no other option given. 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello @AndyC2212,

Sorry to hear about your signal issue and I've taken a look at your details and can see that a tech is required. Your TV box is currently unreachable so I can't perform a thorough check but your Broadband signals are showing a lot of errors for your upstream power. I've arranged a tech for you and you can see the details via your online account where you may re-arrange it to a more suitable date.

Although I've booked it under broadband, the tech will be able to check your TV box also and do let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos