cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Peter4858
On our wavelength

Yet again, our service is down no TV no broadband. This went down last week and again has gone down this morning. I do not know what I’m paying a monthly fee for virgin. You need to sort this out we are having to switch back to digital TV until the system comes back on again what on earth is going on, even now phone is now out because of the new system virgin has become totally unreliable and my wife needs it as she works for the NHS and has to switch to her EE sim in her computer, I don’t know what’s going on with you virgin media, but this is unacceptable again please sort this out or we will be cancelling our subscription

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check your service status via this link:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status 

I would also ring 0800 561 0061 which can pick up more local issues.

If no faults are reported then assume that only you are affected. VM do not remotely monitor individual connections due to privacy issues, so you will need to report any faults by ringing 150 from a VM phone (0345 454 1111 from others). The Forum Team here can also investigate issues, but may take a couple of days to respond.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peter4858 thanks for taking your time to post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We've ran some checks and the diagnostics would indicate we need to send a technician in order to assess what is happening here and get things sorted for you.

Please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can arrange this for you and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peter4858 thanks for your reply via PM.

Just taking things back publicly - we're glad to hear that everything is working correctly again, that's great news.

If you do need any further help in future please don't hesitate to let us know 😊

Many thanks

Tom_W